2021 SC ILMC DREAMRIDE VENDOR REGISTRATION (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Thank you for your interest in participating in the vendor event at the 2021 Iron Legacy Motorcycle – Columbia/Sumter Dream Ride Bike and Car Show. For more information about the event, please visit our Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ironlegacymc.sumter.scor our website at www.expendablesilmc.com.
This event is a fundraising event for the Special Olympics through the Dream Ride Program. Our objective, through this event, is to raise money to send to the main Dream Ride event later this year. Your participation in this event will help drive our audience in and we appreciate your participation!
Please note that the event will be taking place in the Sumter Fairgrounds of American Legion Post #15located at 28 S Artillery Dr, Sumter, SC 29150. A portion of the parking lot has been reserved for this event so you will have guaranteed space for your booth or vehicle. Please complete the registration application by 1 APR 2021. so that we can accommodate spaces for all those interested in participating. If you need to contact us, please reach out to Jennifer “Valkyrie” Riser at 803-840-6152 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
· Booths/tables may not be shared; anyone selling their wares must go through the application process (exceptions may be made if requested ahead of time and sent through the email. There are no guarantees that an exception will be granted, however.)
To be slotted for a space, please fill out the attached form COMPLETELY by 1 APR 2021.
If you do not have a website where your products/artwork may be viewed, you may submit photographs with your application via email at email@example.com. This will give us a sense of idea of your product so that we can better arrange for your location during this event.
Thanks again for your interest – please feel free to contact either Krieger 803-406-6551 or Valkyrie at 803-840-6152 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Tim “Krieger” Riser
ILMC – Sumter -President
Jake “Jake Brake” Tipton
ILMC – Sumter -Vice President
Jennifer “Valkyrie” Riser
- Food Vendor (By 3/31/2021)$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0
- Merchandise (By 3/31/2021)$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- Food Vendor (After 4/1/2021)$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0
- Merchandise (After 4/1/2021)$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0